A replica model of the Tornado F.3 which has been in service with the RAF for quite some time as a long-range interceptor. This version has an extended fuselage, more powerful engines and an extended nose to accommodate the Foxhunter radar.
- Extended fuselage front section
- Recesses for guided missiles in the lower fuselage
- Extended engine section
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed ejection seats
- Separate wing flaps
- Detailed undercarriage
- Moveable swing-wings
- Detailed jet exhaust cones
- May be mounted in the closed reverse thrust position if desired
- Moving underwing pylons
- 4 Skyflash guided missiles
- 2 large auxiliary fuel tanks
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- Panavia Tornado F.3, No. 111 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Leuchars, England, July 2002
- Panavia Tornado F.3, No. 23 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Leeming, England, October 1990
Number of parts:297
Plastic model kit. Glue, paint and finishing supplies not included.
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items, and save on shipping!Place the items you wish to purchase in your cart and discounted shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Please complete all your shopping before checking out, we cannot combine shipping on separate orders.