- A wealth of historical and modern photographs
- Detailed study of the structure, equipment and armament used
- Period diagrams, data from flight manuals and spare parts catalogues
- Isometric views of all prototype and production airframes by Wojtek Sankowski
- Colour profiles and concise camouflage and marking notes by Richard J. Caruana
- Walkaround images of preserved examples
- 80 pages plus covers
- Lists of all Whirlwind kits, accessories and decals produced in all scales
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items, and save on shipping! Discounted shipping will be calculated at checkout.