This small-scale Military Miniature series model assembly kit recreates the formidable modern U.S. Main Battle Tank M1A2 Abrams.
The Abrams has been around since the early 1980s, with constant upgrades to ensure that it stays at the cutting edge of military technology. M1A2s were introduced from 1992, developed to be chock-full of front-line technology and bring the M1 into the digital age. They featured depleted uranium armor, a modified commander’s cupola and more, and saw action in the conflict in Iraq in 2003.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 205mm, width: 77mm.
• Anti-slip surface details molded into the main sections of the model.
• Assembly type tracks feature straight sections for a highly realistic finish.
• Kit includes a weight for creating a heavy feel model.
• 2 marking options are included to recreate U.S. Army 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment M1A2s from 2003 in the Iraq War.
• Comes with a commander torso figure.
Plastic model kit. Paint, glue and finishing supplies not included.
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items and save on shipping! Combined shipping will be calculated at checkout.