Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
- Fine Engraving Blades x4 74135, 74136, 74137, 74138
- Total length: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm
- Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder (included).
- Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result
- Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to 10 blades
- A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness
- all 4 engraving blades and handle $141.50 value
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items, and save on shipping! Discounted shipping will be calculated at checkout.