Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
- Fine Engraving Blades x4 74135, 74136, 74137, 74138
- Total length: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm
- Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder (included).
- Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result
- Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to 10 blades
- A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness
- all 4 engraving blades and handle $141.50 value