New from Rapido. The New Look Bus was the face of North American public transit in the latter half of the 20th century, with almost 45,000 built between 1959 and 1986. Everyone remembers the New Look, also known as the “Fishbowl” Bus. Amazingly, for a bus that had such an enormous impact on the urban fabric of our towns and cities, there have been surprisingly few models made of it.
- Bus #236
- A limited edition production run of 480
- Exceptionally detail and paint decoration.
- Front wheels are position-able.
- Comes in display case with information card and sheet of decals.
- Standard edition - no lighting
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items, and save on shipping! Shipping discounts automatically calculated at time of purchase.