During WWII at the North African front, the Crusader tank became the main force for the British Tank Corps and often faced off against the German Panzer III. The Crusader Mk.III came with reinforced front armor and a new powerful 6-pounder gun to help deal with the Panzer III. The Crusader tanks were first put into action in the autumn of 1942 at El Alamein, Egypt. Later after the long chase and even at the large-scale Tunisia front, the Crusader Mk.III tanks contributed greatly to the allied victory over the Axis forces.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 138mm.
• The Crusader Mk. III is realistically produced with its large gun barrel, gun turrets and reinforced armor.
• In addition to the regular main battery, there is also a long barrel set.
• A choice of two types of side skirt.
• Assembly type track parts included.
• 3 kinds of markings are included: 6th Armored Division, Tunisia, 8th Armored Division, Tunisia, 26th Armored Brigade, 6th Armored Division, Tunisia.
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items, and save on shipping! Shipping discounts automatically calculated at checkout.