This 1/48 scale military miniature model kit recreates the Panther Ausf.D, the very first variant of the highly-rated German tank. Developed partly in answer to the Soviet T-34, the Panther offered a complete performance package, with an imposing L/70 7.5cm gun, sloped armor for superior survivability, and excellent maneuverability. Around 840 Ausf.D Panthers were produced between January and September 1943.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 186mm, width: 73mm.
• The refined design of the Panther Ausf.D is accurately captured, taking in the sloped armor and 7.5cm gun.
• Cast mantlet texture and weld lines are depicted with high detail.
• Die-cast hull.
• Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections.
• Parts are included to recreate Schürzen side armor, and accessories like tool racks, gun cleaning rod case, smoke dischargers and more.
• Commander torso figure included, plus two marking options for vehicles in the Battle of Kursk.
Plastic model kit. Paint, glue and finishing supplies not included.
We are not responsible for any taxes, duty, VAT, customs or other fees on the receiver’s end.
Check out our other items, and save on shipping!
To receive combined shipping, place the items you wish to purchase in your cart and the discounted shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Please complete all your shopping before checking out, we cannot combine shipping on separate orders.